Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can i get the Ignis Wraith in a dead clan

FluffyRug

Question

6 answers to this question

I believe DE said you will recieve the Ignis when the event is over. Ill go back and make sure

Edit: Yuup I was right. This was copy and pasted from the thread DE made after the hotfix to reduce the grind 

CLAN PARTICIPATION TIER thresholds for the Ignis Wraith Blueprint have been reduced significantly. If you reach the new Point thresholds, your Clan's participating members will get the Ignis Wraith Blueprint at the end of the Operation.

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

Clan tiers only count your top one run score.  Check the leaderboard, and you'll see how many clan points you've acquired.  Did you get all those points in 1 run?

Edit: can see you are not Victory tier.  You've got 520 points for your clan, which is enough for participation award and will get you the BP at the end of the event.  It is not enough for the Victory award though - ghost clans need 4,000 points for that, so unless you can do 1 run worth 4000 points, you'll have to make due with participation.

Edited by Phatose

10 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

the ignis wraith blueprint is given out at end of the event. the weapon (with potato and slot) are given out the instant you hit that threshold of points

thanks btw how much do you need to evac to get 4k

its pretty more fair with top active clan member to make 100 per user, not less .That make mid active or low active ghost clans unable to get the ignis with slot

btw im on a clan of 2/10 members that are PRO active we got 800, yeah not even close so feel good for getting the BP