Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Research Queueing

Repiru

Question

7 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

As a side note, is there ever a reason NOT to be able to start research? Is there a limit on how many concurrent projects can be running?

Well I can give you one : Some random player in my clan started a completely useless research in the orokin lab (one that cost ton of forma and that grant specter for dark sector... USELESS) and now it always display "more contribution are needed for X"

58 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

Not really, you just might want people to not dump resources in stuff you dont like.

Just because you might not like something doesn't mean that your clanmates should not have a right to build it if they do like it. You would not have many clanmates if you keep them from being about to build research content. You can protect people from setting and building rooms and decorations but you should never stop them on research.

1 minute ago, DogManDan said:

Just because you might not like something doesn't mean that your clanmates should not have a right to build it if they do like it. You would not have many clanmates if you keep them from being about to build research content. You can protect people from setting and building rooms and decorations but you should never stop them on research.

True for most things, but i will definitley stop my clannies from wasting all their polymer on stupid Synthula whatever the heck its called :P

19 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

True for most things, but i will definitley stop my clannies from wasting all their polymer on stupid Synthula whatever the heck its called :P

well that I can say my clan figured out before I knew it even existed