Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Evolution Engine Has Stopped Working

XEggBertoX

I think we have the same problem:

I have been playing warframe for quite some time now, it bugged / froze in a black screen in middle of mission and as always in these situations I have to manually shut the game down and relaunch. The thing is this time i cant get back into the game cause when i execute the launcher it appears but nothing is processed it just stays there with the phrase checking 4 updates...

If I click on verify cache it crashes and says the The evolution engine is not responding...

Anyone with this problem tried to reinstall the game ?

Edited by Darksouls40k

Same here, DA. Rather frustrating. Tried going 32bit, tried disabling DX11, made sure I was running admin, etc.

EDIT: And my Trinity finishes building tomorrow =( was hoping to farm the last of my plasmids and O cells to make my Dread and ReaperPrime. =( I has a sad.

Edited by Hobbitlauncher

Pretty much having the same issue.

I can get into the lobby and such, Although after entering a game, give it about 5 minutes and the client crashes. 

I've been testing this during each of the HotFix updates and it's still occurring. Seems to be something involving update 9. 

Checking my Norton, although Warframe takes up a lot of my CPU it isn't enough to push it towards a crash. 

At the moment, I can't really play any games at all.

Someone mentioned in another topic to try switching to 32bit mode.

I did this and surprisingly it works.

Seems to be an issue with the 64bit client perhaps. Although i'm not sure on the technical side of things.

Perhaps this will work for some others, Better off trying than doing nothing at all.

Does any one commed up with idea to fix it? i am having this thin for few days know! and i realy want to play warframe but becos of the evolution engine has stopped working i cant. When i starting to play the game afte 10 or 30 sec the game crashes gets my back to desktop and tells my evolution engine has stopped working.. I have never had any bug or errors, this is first time can some one plz help my and fix it!:(

Does any one commed up with idea to fix it? i am having this thin for few days know! and i realy want to play warframe but becos of the evolution engine has stopped working i cant. When i starting to play the game afte 10 or 30 sec the game crashes gets my back to desktop and tells my evolution engine has stopped working.. I have never had any bug or errors, this is first time can some one plz help my and fix it!:(

I started to have the same problem today, after few secs of logging-in it crashed to desktop sometimes it happens right after clicking play (in the launcher).

Not really sure how old this post is, but i think the problem you guys are havings is this: If your using Teamspeak, and with it using Team speak Overlay, then disable overlay, your game will not crash anymore, if it still crashes, then im sorry i cant help..:)

Open up TS, then go to Settings -> Plugins, then you should see a list of plugins on the left, make sure your TS Overlay is disabled, because thats whats crashing your game, once its disabled restart Team Speak, and Warframe, and it should work.

Good luck