Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchasing platinum

(XBOX)anaconda legend

Question

So I've decided I'm gonna pay money for plat, but just before this I heard of a code called SpaceNinja or something. So..... first of all does this still work? Second of all how do I enter the code on Xbox? And will i still get my plat if I buy it on the website even though there's a difference in money? Ok too many questions but I'm trying not to lose anything and stuff.... So any answers?

Edited by (XB1)anaconda legend
Mistake

6 answers to this question

For us Console Tenno, we buy plat from the Store that is in our Consoles so search Warframe.

I recommend that you do not buy plat a lot and wait for discounted ones like the ones with that Excalibur skin pack (Called Obsidian for PS4) and if you really are going to buy too many then just get yourself a Prime Access because the whole high price is actually the plat's not the Prime itself (And boosters if you aimed for the accessories).

Though trading ingame is always an option, don't rush things especially if you don't need anything urgently my good Tenno!

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

5 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

For us Console Tenno, we buy plat from the Store that is in our Consoles so search Warframe.

I recommend that you do not buy plat a lot and wait for discounted ones like the ones with that Excalibur skin pack (Called Obsidian for PS4) and if you really are going to buy too many then just get yourself a Prime Access because the whole high price is actually the plat's not the Prime itself (And boosters if you aimed for the accessories).

Though trading ingame is always an option, don't rush things especially if you don't need anything urgently my good Tenno!

To add to this IIRC the Renound Packs are for Xbox :)

19 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

Is there anyway to use promo codes like SpaceNinja?

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)anaconda legend said:

Is there anyway to use promo codes like SpaceNinja?

Via the website but keep in mind that most of the promo codes don't apply to us on consoles, maybe you're aiming for the starter pack? You can find it in the store i think, in PS4 if you are a PS Plus member you get it for free but i dunno about Xbox

I'm not aware if you could use any code for xbox. I think it's the main reason why we have 25%/50%/75% coupons applied to individual purchase in market rather than platinum packs.

Depending on how much you want to spend and how urgent it is I have few suggestions:
1. Prestige Pack 1 that is re-released right now. For $10 you get 170 plat along with nice Excalibur Jade Skin. Not really discount but nice skin is cool bonus.
2. Prime Accessories. For $60 you get 1365 plat + 90 day affinity and credit boosters. Right now also nice syadana and sentinel accessories.
3. Prime Access. For $80 you get 2625 plat + latest primes (Banshee, Helios, Euphona) all including slots and potato.
4. Any combination of above.
5. Wait. There may be a sale in future (maybe around Easter) so you can save on usual platinum packs.