Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Game Freezing

(XBOX)Big Ditches

Hello,

I am currently experiencing problems in which I join games, play for around 3 minutes of a round and the game just freezes and the Network Error message appears and multiplies all over the screen. I have tried resetting my Xbox, internet, opening/forwarding ports to no luck.  My network is running at 60mbps and my NAT is Open with a ping of 96ms.  This issue has only been getting worse and only happens when attempting to play missions.  Any help with this issue is greatly appreciated.

-Ricky

I've been getting the same Network Errir, my ping is great, I've restarted everything multiple times and I still get network error in the middle of a mission, I'm beyond annoyed!  I have experienced more than 10 Network Error messages and I'm about ready to bin this game and I actually like it ..,please help with this issue!

[DE]Tim helped me resolve my issue.  Apparent that my ISP sucks as a DNS.  I had to do the following

1. From the Xbox One home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. (If Settings doesn't appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings.)
  2. From there, enter the Primary DNS as "8.8.8.8" and the Secondary DNS as "8.8.4.4"

I guess my Internet Service Provider DNS was at fault?  Have had no disconnects since then.

Edited by (XB1)Big Ditches

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 1:56 AM, (Xbox One)Big Ditches said:

[DE]Tim helped me resolve my issue.  Apparent that my ISP sucks as a DNS.  I had to do the following

1. From the Xbox One home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. (If Settings doesn't appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings.)
  2. From there, enter the Primary DNS as "8.8.8.8" and the Secondary DNS as "8.8.4.4"

I guess my Internet Service Provider DNS was at fault?  Have had no disconnects since then.

Tried this yesterday after constantly having the above mentioned issue. Won't help, already had it two times today. The game's connection quality is getting worse and worse since a few months, maybe DE should focus more on that than on the rain effects on Ceres for the players' sake...