Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone knows how can I synchronize my Xbox account so my glyph pic and my rank appears here in forums?

(XBOX)neoxal

Question

5 answers to this question

The forums uses your ingame profile pic, change it in game, then relog into the forums to see it update.  Forum rank is tied to your post count, not your in game rank.

Edit: I'll get directions for you to edit profile when I get to my computer, but I'm PC rather than Xbox One, not sure how the process differs.

Edit2: from the main menu, Profile > Glyph, select glyph, exit menu, log out of forums, log in to forums.  If this hasn't fixed the issue, I've run out of help.

Edited by Honorbridge

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)neoxal said:

How can I use my glyph pic that I have in game on my forums profile... I can't find any option in the edit profile menu

I don't know if this will help; but try clearing cache and the pic should appear for you on the forums as long as you have it as your in game icon.

20 minutes ago, Honorbridge said:

The forums uses your ingame profile pic, change it in game, then relog into the forums to see it update.  Forum rank is tied to your post count, not your in game rank.

Edit: I'll get directions for you to edit profile when I get to my computer, but I'm PC rather than Xbox One, not sure how the process differs.

Edit2: from the main menu, Profile > Glyph, select glyph, exit menu, log out of forums, log in to forums.  If this hasn't fixed the issue, I've run out of help.

After changing glyph in game logging out and then logging in the forums made the trick.. Thanks y'all