Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cervantes Earth Sabotage Confusion

Sibcoe

Question

Hi - I am trying to do the Cervantes Earth sabotage mission in the Grineer Forest tileset and I am asked to find the Toxin Injector and when I get to that location on the map, I am asked to "press X" to remove the Biocatalyst.  Once I remove it, I am asked to destroy it, however, this is where I get stuck, as there is no visible way to destroy anything anywhere on the map, and the red "X" remains in the same place.  On the same console where I remove the biocatalyst, the left side has a slot for Antitoxin, which I did not have the first run.  The second run, I bought it off the market for credits, and yet, I can still not use them in that slot.  

This mission seems required to move forward and seems impossible to complete.  Can anyone help me understand where I am going wrong in trying to move the mission forward please?

Thank you.

Edited by Sibcoe

3 answers to this question

Did you craft the Antitoxin and equip it to a gear slot?  If not, do that and you'll be able to use it to get some extra loot (although hopefully they've improved the loot since last time I did it and got a Credit Cache for the same amount as it cost to craft the Antitoxin!).

You can do the mission without an Antitoxin by shooting the exposed Biocatalyst (stand back, it explodes) and then moving on to the next part of the mission.

Thanks guys - appreciate the replies.  I was using the Hema rifle and found that shooting the biocatalyst has no effect with that weapon for me.  I had to walk up and melee it directly.