Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controllers

ZeusVolt1

I've never really understood the desire to play shooters with a gamepad. After trying it, I understand it even less. I do wonder how well this game would work with the joystick/trackball combo, I used to use.

I use it because:

1: My mouse doesn't give me the vibration feedback.

2: This game is too easy. Poor aim makes it a bit more reliant on running around and using melee.

I already play the game with a PS3 controller and it's awesome.

But Warframe thinks it's an Xbox controller.

How?  I tried installing x360ce, but it just makes the Warframe launcher fail.

note: I absolutely despise gamepads for shooters, but I am having wrist problems and need this as a low impact solution for now.

Edited by Callback

since warframe is some what partnering with sony does that mean we could soon use either ps3 or ps4 controllers

Sometimes i want to play from my bed and i have my Tv as a second monitor.

Download MotioninJoy  connect your PS3 Controller and set it as an X-box.Then you can play with a controller. :)

http://www.motioninjoy.com/download

All you have to do it set it to Xbox Controller Emulator then set the buttons using Warframe.

Dont forget to follow the instructions,you just need to go to DRIVERS and set it to download them,then Load those drivers to the controller.This must be done just 1 time when you configure it so your pc recognises the controller,or you can manually download the PS3 controller drivers and install them.