Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I quit?

NotRealButReal

Question

I'm currently MR7 and trying to sell stuff and grind in Warframe, but I'm getting nothing... the only path I see to progression is Prime Access... 

Would the boost carry me through the game, or will I have to keep spending a ton of money? If so, I might as well leave now.

(Need answers from experienced players)

Edited by NotRealButReal
Forgot to put something in.

3 minutes ago, NotRealButReal said:

I'll buy plat on my alt and take the full f2p experience on my main I guess :P.

Yea it's kind of a contradicting answer i guess, sorry. 

The game has a lot of depth to it, specifically the damage system. It's worth looking into is what I'm trying to say I guess.

Edited by VanLyrr

Just now, VanLyrr said:

Yea it's kind of a contradicting answer i guess, sorry. 

The game has a lot of depth to it, especially the damage system. It's worth looking into is what I'm trying to say I guess.

Yeah, the game has interesting bits worth checking out :P.

2 hours ago, NotRealButReal said:

I'm currently MR7 and trying to sell stuff and grind in Warframe, but I'm getting nothing... the only path I see to progression is Prime Access... 

Would the boost carry me through the game, or will I have to keep spending a ton of money? If so, I might as well leave now.

I think really it all matters on what you define as progression.  The only "boost" Prime access would give you IMO is only to spare you the build time for those items particularly the frame itself.  Once you farm enough items; whether rare parts, full sets, or uncommon mods you will never need to spend a ton of money.  If Warframe appeals to you as a game you would like to play this can turn in to years of fun and enjoyment. Apply forma to some of your favorite weapons and you may find yourself in a sortie with a Sobek out damaging two Tigris Primes and a standard Tigris.  Whatever you find enjoyable about this game don't let other random players discourage that. 

4 hours ago, NotRealButReal said:

Progression for everything: trade, leveling, generally my love for the game. I expect Prime Access to give me them, I just feel a bit discouraged to continue.

So...people are not rude to you? Sry to ask but did you ever consider running with different groups? I play random most of the time and never, NEVER was i insulted for as long as i play..Damage also isn't all about mods eather but strongly depends on your strategy... pm me, list up your frames again and it'd be my pleasure to work something out with you... and... should you not play with random peeps, definitly look for other people to play with.

You're MR7.. You don't even have the whole star chart unlocked at that point. There shouldn't be anything you're running where you can't do enough damage unless you're staying too long in endless missions, and that's your fault for not leaving earlier. So I can understand why people would be sending you messages at that point. Know your limits.

11 hours ago, NotRealButReal said:

Every one that plays any  game has to decide for themselves "Is the Grind worth it"?

If you find the grind and/or pace unbearable (i.e. No fun) then maybe this isn't the game for you.

there is no shortage of free to play games out there that you might want to try.