Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ignis wraith??

goatock

Question

im in a storm clan. i thought if i got 2520 points id get the ignis wraith bp, atleast? i never got it in my dojo. i was litterally the only one in my clan trying to earn it and i got nothing for spending hours of gameplay. i got over 5000 points. i know, i know what people will say. u should of joined another clan but i didnt think i could do that in middle of the event. i do think that an event like this is completely unfair. if this happened to anyone else or if i looked at the reward system incorrectly please let me know. thx

10 answers to this question

Just to be sure we are on the same page first.

You click Clan Statistics and under operation scores: The Pacifism Defect it shows a score over 2500 next to it correct?

If so yeah restart the game, check inbox, contact support if you got nothing.

4 minutes ago, goatock said:

k, thx for info man

Alright. I just wanted to be sure your highest score in one run was over 2500 (if you were the only person doing it) and you were not talking about just how many in total you for over time.

Good luck.

Edit: Also "  i know, i know what people will say. u should of joined another clan but i didnt think i could do that in middle of the event. " you couldn't have anyways, rosters were locked for the duration of the event.

Edited by Echorion

4 minutes ago, Echorion said:

Edit: Also "  i know, i know what people will say. u should of joined another clan but i didnt think i could do that in middle of the event. " you couldn't have anyways, rosters were locked for the duration of the event.

You could have actually, you would have only been able to get the BP and your score would not have counted for the clan but they net new clans/members enter for the BP because it was locked behind a clan operation.

53 minutes ago, goatock said:

no, not just me but just me from my clan. i joined with random people. i never said i played solo. i said i was the only one working on the event.

I know what you meant and what I said.

You are in a clan, it's a clan only reward, and it counts the sum of your contributing clan members total highscores on stage 3. So in stage 3 if you are the only person in your clan trying to get the ignis blueprint and finishing stage 3 whatsoever- then you need to get  2,520 Points in a single run on stage 3 (you can do it with pubbies that doesn't matter) but that means you needed to have rescued like 630 survivors in one mission on stage 3.

Edited by Echorion

50 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

You could have actually, you would have only been able to get the BP and your score would not have counted for the clan but they net new clans/members enter for the BP because it was locked behind a clan operation.

That would be pretty abuseable if you could swap clans. Going from no clan to a clan might have been fine.

Also how it is worded in the explanation thread. You can get the equipment sure even solo, but the blueprint is listed only under:

CLAN SCORING & REWARDS

There are plenty of rewards for Clans of all tiers – read on to learn what could await you and your Clan! Remember: When the Operation starts, your rosters are LOCKED. No new members can join to compete, and new clans formed won’t count for competition!

So I don't believe you can get the blueprint if you join a clan after, form a clan after, or change from one clan to another. If it is then their own thread is incorrect and should have been updated.

Edited by Echorion

1 hour ago, Echorion said:

That would be pretty abuseable if you could swap clans. Going from no clan to a clan might have been fine.

Also how it is worded in the explanation thread. You can get the equipment sure even solo, but the blueprint is listed only under:

CLAN SCORING & REWARDS

There are plenty of rewards for Clans of all tiers – read on to learn what could await you and your Clan! Remember: When the Operation starts, your rosters are LOCKED. No new members can join to compete, and new clans formed won’t count for competition!

So I don't believe you can get the blueprint if you join a clan after, form a clan after, or change from one clan to another. If it is then their own thread is incorrect and should have been updated.

It was updated you just didn't read it, directly from the page under the requirements to get the BP:

*New clans formed or newly joined members during the Operation will be eligible for this since this is the first time Clan presence is needed for an Operation Weapon.  

54 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

It was updated you just didn't read it, directly from the page under the requirements to get the BP:

*New clans formed or newly joined members during the Operation will be eligible for this since this is the first time Clan presence is needed for an Operation Weapon.  

No need to be rude, but you are correct I did miss that part. It's also jumbled in at a bad spot, and contradictory to what they said before earlier in the post. So I maintain what I said about them editing it; just for interpretation sake and not because it's entirely incorrect.

The amount of questions and confused posts regarding the event, and us even having this conversation solidify that much.

Edited by Echorion