Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Weapons/warframes

AdventSign

There are only two slots for warframes and eight slots for weapons.  If I were to sell a weapon/warframe to buy another weapon/warframe, would the weapon/warframe I sell revert back to it's starting rank if I were to re-buy it?

Also, is it worth it buying more slots for weapons and warframes?

There are only two slots for warframes and eight slots for weapons.  If I were to sell a weapon/warframe to buy another weapon/warframe, would the weapon/warframe I sell revert back to it's starting rank if I were to re-buy it?

Also, is it worth it buying more slots for weapons and warframes?

Yes, if you sell the frame/weapon it revert back to rank 0 if you want to buy it again in the future, but releveling said item will not grant you mastery experience the second time you'll level it.

And yes, slots are worth buying. If you just started i would recommend 1 frame slot and 2 weapon slots (should be 42 platinum, and if i'm not wrong you get 50 plat when you start)

Yes, if you sell the frame/weapon it revert back to rank 0 if you want to buy it again in the future, but releveling said item will not grant you mastery experience the second time you'll level it.

And yes, slots are worth buying. If you just started i would recommend 1 frame slot and 2 weapon slots (should be 42 platinum, and if i'm not wrong you get 50 plat when you start)

2 weapon slots are 12 plat, and a warframe is 20 I think.

44 plat and it gets you 1 frame slot and 4 weapon slots. Since it's 12 plat for 2.

FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS:

Guys you start with 50 platinum, don't waste it for other stuff buy 1 more warframe slot and 4 weapon slots, remember those are some of the things that you can't get in warframe for free, however buying 75 platinum is not all that expensive. Just save some of your lunch money. Believe me 75 platinum can boost your pleasure of the game. Still if you don't want to spend even a cent on Warframe you can get some rare items from alerts and after live stream alerts that last 12 hours. Still if you think that Digital Extremes deserve a reward for their hard work and generous gifts, why don't you make them a small gift as well. Support them as I told you 75 platinum is not all that expensive. I live in one of the poorest countries in Europe yet I managed to save enough money to become a founder 2nd grade. I did this only because I love the game so much and I respect the developers, because they listen to us - the players. So spend wise and fight hard Tenno! :)

Edited by RazulDarkwood

get plat for slots, 10 USD gives you 8 warframe slots and 10 plat leftover. 

Also DERebecca posted something saying that mastery ranks would give you slots or something like it

Never heard of mastery giving u slots, whered u hear this wud love to know if its true O.o?

You could spend 75 plats on 3 additional warframe slots and 2 weapon slots . And spend later plats on potatoes and maybe color patterns 

You are not gonna have to use many different weapons in the game , 12 weapons slots should be enough .

You could spend 75 plats on 3 additional warframe slots and 2 weapon slots . And spend later plats on potatoes and maybe color patterns 

You are not gonna have to use many different weapons in the game , 12 weapons slots should be enough .