Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

help with ignis wraith

Enkiou

Question

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Enkiou said:

It is i know that i just hate that players are charging other players for what they get for free. I want to know if there is a good Samaritan out there that would give it away for free?

I can check if I have one that I can give away. My computer is occupied right now though, but as soon as I have access again I'll check. If I have one you can have it for free.

17 minutes ago, Enkiou said:

It is i know that i just hate that players are charging other players for what they get for free. I want to know if there is a good Samaritan out there that would give it away for free?

They don't get it for free. They put certain amount of effort and health into getting it. For instance, I had to poke some inactive friends in my shadow clan so that they help me reach the top 10% in order to get the bp into our labs.

27 minutes ago, Enkiou said:

I was wondering if there is anyone out there that would want to give it away for free? Or for 5 plt.

Most people who can give it away are the ones who got the research in their dojos, along with a bp in their inbox.  It is unlikely they will give away the one awarded to them and it takes 3 takes for dojo research to complete.  So you'll have to wait until then.