Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn nerved, changed, buggy?

(PSN)merano2

Question

I did not play Saryn for a while, although she is one if my favorites

Yesterday I was quite irritated, because I was missing the typical "bubbles"/"tumors" on the targets, that indicates the spreading of the spores, and wich have to be destroyed to increase spreading.

There was just a short stun on the enemies, but no dot.

Are those change intended or "just" a bug?

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)merano2 said:

@CoolD2108 could you explain the toxic mechanics plz?

Refering to the wiki, spores are supposed to scale off the sum of all present toxic dots upon burst and share SOME ammount of poison (all, a percentage, depending on the burst? idk, not really detailed segment) if present on burst to the surrounding enemys (or rather together with the spores)

This would by logic mean that attacking multiple high leveled enemys, which are able to deal with the damage, should share and of course in a way reflect poison back, making it scale indefinitly and skyrocket the burst damage if used with radial toxic status weapons or toxic leash. This was prooved to be not working tho by multiple sources ever since her rework.

It may have been part of a nerf but this doesn't seem to be the case eather, according to my research AND a community moderator that closed a topic of mine in that regard just recently and linked me to the bug report section.

It's a shame really.

Get yourself a telos boltace and condition overload tho. Condition overload should directly affect toxic leash as it boosts weapon damage, what's the sorce of toxic leash and the telos boltace is, hands down, the best weapon to set radial status. Sets guaranteed toxic AND slash w active leash on each wave, next to the weapons own status types on a 25% status base in a up to 24m radius on its slide attack, boosting weapon damage by a MULTIPLICATIVE 1,6 multiplier with each status (aka Damage x1,6x1,6x1,6 aso -percental base for leash- then->substracts on armor and resistance. Perfect execution and probably the only ability that makes use of this) At least makes the most of her leash and status.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108