Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sudden reboot during the cut-scene in "War Within" quest

Drejzer

While doing the War Within quest ((after escaping from the orbiter) (and after getting past that orokin bug swimming in bones)) I meet the memory/vision/hallucination/ghosts/whatever-you-call-it (that light blue thing that resembles two humans standing together) and the operator comments about not remembering the face i walk into this thing the cut-scene plays everything is fine, the light gathers flies into the forehead of the operator... and then my PC just decides to reboot.

I would have thought that it was just some minor issue, but it happened again... at the exact same moment!

I will re-install the game to see if it helps.

(I wasn't really sure where to put this thread so I put it here)

Edit: Re-installation did not help. But lowering settings did. I have no idea why, but each time I come in contact with the fragments of memories on max settings I got a reboot...

Oh well I guess that I will have to go through this quest on lower settings... (even though the game works perfectly fine as long as the cuts-scene involving the memory fragment (or whatever it is) doesn't play (yes, other cut-scenes work fine))

Edited by Drejzer