Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo rewards fairly dropped from Sorties?

DEATHLOK

Question

I just ran out of Endo. I had noticed my stash wasn't exactly climbing. I went from 70K to 40K before I knew it. I maxed out an Impact mod the other day. Now I'm out.

I didn't think that was possible. I play every Sortie mission.

Then I started thinking about the complaining around here and wondered if they reduced Endo rewards?

Edited by DEATHLOK

7 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

If anything it's increased since the Ayatan statue it worth more and there doesn't seem to be a limitation of getting it multiple times in a row like the previous 2k Endo reward.

This, i've had 10 ayatan statues back to back.

It never fixed the issue, it was just renamed.

So yeah, Endo drops frequently doing sortie missions, if you haven't been getting it i'd say you are in the small group of people that are extremely lucky.

Well the statue replaced the 2k Endo reward which was by far the most common drop. So if you want the statue then you'll end up getting less Endo.

For some like myself who's ship is at capacity entirely filled with Ayatan the situation is much worse than before since you literally cannot do anything with additional statues. It's just the Endo reward as before but not restricted so you end up wasting even more attempts than before trying to get Rivens.

It may take a while before the majority of players realize this is actually much worse. I might play too often but eventually we will all end up like this with nothing to do with our Ayatan but make Endo. (Recorded 2 months ago)

Spoiler

On 3/13/2017 at 7:35 PM, Xzorn said:

It may take a while before the majority of players realize this is actually much worse. I might play too often but eventually we will all end up like this with nothing to do with our Ayatan but make Endo.

Yep. They cried about Endo rewards, so now they get the stupid statues, which they must now sell for the Endo they would have gotten otherwise!

It's more than just renaming the problem; it's handing the same problem right back to us with an extra step added in retaliation for complaining.

Just wait until you have to farm statues for days on end just to stay in the game.