Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Prices

(PSN)TwinDeagle5X

Question

7 answers to this question

I wouldn't spend more than 50p for any of them tbh.

Rivens are pretty common, and unless u find someone who is extremely lazy, or i willing to spend a lot of plat, then u cant charge much for them.

My advice: stay away from trade chat, mostly just filled with scammers (yes i realize not everyone in trade chat is a scammer)

Riven prices are established against the baseline of unveiled rivens.  These prices have been dropping lately.  On Xbox at least, it's 30 to 50 for a veiled Rifle Riven, 40 to 60 for Pistol, and 60 to 80 for shotgun.  Most rivens go for less than a veiled riven because the weapons aren't popular or meta.  Some go for a little more than a veiled riven.  A very few super meta or popular weapons go for much more.

Stats aren't even considered in the price unless you are talking about super faint meta weapons that need the right combination of stats to make the Riven worth using in the top builds (ie Tigris or Soma).  Then we are talking big bucks.  Otherwise as a seller you are better off leaving the Riven unrolled so the buyer can roll it himself for cheap.

Your regular Grakata riven is worth about 30 or 40.  Even Prisma Grakata isn't that good or popular.  Twin Grakata and Hema are worth slightly more than a veiled riven because they are popular, although much of Hema's popularity comes from it being new and the price will continue to drop.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone