Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Hud] New In-Game Hud

AlchemistMute

NFeVDbK.png

There'd be two HUD options. Immersive HUD and Informative HUD. The Immersive HUD is the current fullscreen HUD which just had the game itself with some info on top. The Informative HUD is the one up there. The game is zoomed-out for the sake of more info.

NOTES:

- Whenever a new alert pops up, the news drop-down menu resides. Only one of the drop-down menus can be displayed.

- The artifact is just a display and can't be changed in-game.

- This is all just a mock-up. Nothing official. It's just to give you an idea.

- This HUD will only appear while playing a mission, of course.

Opinions?

Edited by AlchemistMute

How about you.. I dunno, say why you dislike this HUD? Do note that this obviously isn't the real art. Everything would look a bit like the current HUD style. This is just to show where everything would be.

@Kha0s

It wouldn't be the same. You wouldn't be able to click planets/alerts/your profile/artifacts. Maybe I should of mentioned that..

And the planet screen itself is pretty much a stationary image. If it's not, a just get an image of the planet map and put it behind.

How about you.. I dunno, say why you dislike this HUD? Do note that this obviously isn't the real art. Everything would look a bit like the current HUD style. This is just to show where everything would be.

It looks very improvised and really messy, personally I've never been one for having lots of stuff on my screen while playing games, I can see why some people might find it useful but it's quite an eyesore for me. Just my opinion.

Watching EVE Online gameplay videos on youtube also gives me headache where you see a tiny ship fighting with other ships in the midst of 10-15 different windows showing you chat, guild, items, waypoints etc etc.

I'd prefer having that: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/68258-hud-mockup-based-on-tangerines/ plus the ability to customise the HUD, as in showing/hiding certain bits, making fonts and windows smaller/larger, changing colours/crosshairs, and so on.

meh, tbh I dont really like the slant that much lol.

Nonbeliever!! ;o

Well, I might've played too much Dead Space either way.. kinda got used to the funky HUDs

1:15 :P

...now that I think about it, there isn't actually a HUD in Dead Space...

Edited by CapricaSix