Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re: Clan Caps

Gryphticon

Question

Seriously, this is #*($%%@ up. You put clan caps but yet there isn't a alliance system. How can you expect us to move our members.

Someone please explain to me because it seems too bad to be true. Clan caps without a alliance system and without a proper method of transferring users to another unit.

S#&$ is so unorganized, you announce it and few days later you put clan caps, seriously.

22 answers to this question

Recuitment will be closed. No one can join you but NO SPLITTING UP yet. did you read the whole post?  You are locked in members after this but no need for splitting up yet afaik that will happen when the alliance system comes out.

^This is a quote by the way.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

Recuitment will be closed. No one can join you but NO SPLITTING UP yet. did you read the whole post?  You are locked in members after this but no need for splitting up yet afaik that will happen when the alliance system comes out.

That's the point!!! No recruitment! Don't you know what it means? Large clans will die off.

If I want to keep recruiting, I NEED TO SPLIT UP. Now I can't recruit because of this S#&$ DE plan.

Edited by Gryphticon

That's the point!!! No recruitment! Don't you know what it means? Large clans will die off.

If I want to keep recruiting, I NEED TO SPLIT UP. Now I can't recruit because of this S#&$ DE plan.

How will a clan die off if no one is leaving the clan? Also, I think you are missing the whole point of a clan. A clan's sole purpose isn't to recruit blindly.

And in a rebuttal to your "Large clans will die off." comment, this is very untrue. I mean, look at Broframe. That is a MASSIVE clan, and if you think it will die off in a few weeks because of no recruitment, you are batS#&$ insane.

If I want to keep recruiting, I NEED TO SPLIT UP. Now I can't recruit because of this shit DE plan.

It is a very temporary thing. Recruitment will only be closed until the splits happen to form new branches of your Alliance.

Large clans aren't going to die off just because they can't recruit for a limited amount of time. It's not as if the current members are going to be removed.

It is a very temporary thing. Recruitment will only be closed until the splits happen to form new branches of your Alliance.

^This. It isn't the end of the world. Be patient and stay calm. Nothing good ever comes from overreacting angrily or irrationally. Instead of getting instantly upset at something, talk it out in a calm and understanding manner. You are bound to get a lot more done that way than the way you are currently going about it now.

Large clans live on recruitment, if we can't recruit, we'll die off in a matter of days. Very temporary isn't for 2 weeks are so. It's for few days. Seriously, you guys think it's that easy organizing everything when we don't have a date for the updates?

Seriously, this could have gone better if a date would have been told to us so we could prepare.

This is probably the first time I'm raging over a update because it's the worst one ever.

Large clans live on recruitment, if we can't recruit, we'll die off in a matter of days. Very temporary isn't for 2 weeks are so. It's for few days. Seriously, you guys think it's that easy organizing everything when we don't have a date for the updates?

Seriously, this could have gone better if a date would have been told to us so we could prepare.

This is probably the first time I'm raging over a update because it's the worst one ever.

I have seen you rage over a few hotfixes before. Also, a super large clan like, say Broframe, will definitely not die out in a couple of days. If your large clan of hundreds or thousands of people dies out in a matter of days, you are doing something VERY wrong.

Whaaa? Do you have such high turn rates that you lose members faster than you could recruit before today? If so, this cap is not your problem...

I have seen you rage over a few hotfixes before. Also, a super large clan like, say Broframe, will definitely not die out in a couple of days. If your large clan of hundreds or thousands of people dies out in a matter of days, you are doing something VERY wrong.

Probably not in days. But what about people who want to join the clan? Forcing recruits closure is really rough. I didn't rage that hard over other hotfixes, I was just upset, there's been alot of wrong decisions made by DE and this is clearly the worst one ever of all of WF's history and future.

They aren't destroying your clan. Shutting off recruitment isn't going to make the current members instantly evaporate.

Why exactly do you want to be in a super-ultra-heavy-mega clan anyway? This is a four player co-op game where all content can be achieved by four players. This means, a couple dozen people is more than enough, let alone hundreds or thousands. You don't have any massive worldwide MMO events to attend.

>.> Is it really going to hurt you to have a few thousand less faceless nobodies that you'll never really know or interact with on any significant level in your clan anyway?

From a technical standpoint, you still get to access all the Dojo content. So, why are you mad? What exactly are you losing? Some vain ideology that your clan is the biggest and the best? Or is there something more?

Really. Enlighten me. I am baffled.

Probably not in days. But what about people who want to join the clan? Forcing recruits closure is really rough. I didn't rage that hard over other hotfixes, I was just upset, there's been alot of wrong decisions made by DE and this is clearly the worst one ever of all of WF's history and future.

Then hold a queue. If people really want in, let them wait A FEW DAYS, Rebecca said it was temporary. In fact, her words were VERY TEMPORARY.

If a person can't wait a few days to get into a clan, then they aren't meant to be, and are likely just going to exploit the clan for resources and blueprints. And again, according to Rebecca, the recruitment will be open again in a few days, from what I have gathered. This is FAR, FAAAAAAAAR from the worst update/hotfix DE has done. Seriously, the worst one they did wasn't even that bad to begin with, just a minor inconvenience.

Why not be contented with your current members instead of wanting new members? 

I mean, mines 400+ since months ago and we have stopped 'active recruitment' since then; we didn't 'die off'.

Maybe see it as giving the smaller clans a chance to recruit these new members, its good to give and share right? :) 

Gryph, calm down. I'm in GTC and I kinda understand what you're saying, but I don't agree completely. The clan can still grow, but it will be an Alliance now, made up of multiple clans, maybe we can change the hierarchy of GTC to fit that. No need to go crazy (no offense) at DE because of this. I'm sure if you try to talk to DERebecca, as she has been trying to respond to your complaints, she will explain to you. You just have to stop and listen!

I doubt hell listen let him rage out first. tends to work with folks. But yeah. man your clan wont die off because of that. Its not as if people suddenly dont want to join you anymore. Just let them wait it wont be long.  Just suck it up untie your panties and wait that week orso for the alliance system to happen.

@Gryphticon : I'll tell you a huge secret, when mobs kill people in game, the player doesn't actually die in real life, so you don't have to recruit someone else to replace that player. I know, it was a well guarded secret, but i decided to share it with you so you can relax. Now go play.

Edited by sleepyzor

Really this 100-300 is a bad idea.

It shouldave been 100-500. Now we got 450 members and WE CAN NEVER tag along those 1000 player clans.

So now we need to splitup. And then there is problem with remaking Dojo.

DE really messedup this >.<

The caps shouldave been

1-25

25-50

50-100

100-500

500-1000

Really this 100-300 is a bad idea.

It shouldave been 100-500. Now we got 450 members and WE CAN NEVER tag along those 1000 player clans.

So now we need to splitup. And then there is problem with remaking Dojo.

DE really messedup this >.<

The caps shouldave been

1-25

25-50

50-100

100-500

500-1000

This I agree xD