Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cervantes Lith Fissure & Fossa

Zainok

Alright. I love the game and hate to wine, but I have to say the following:

Now, I don't mind failing miserably in a mission, but as it seems you anti-toxins on Cervantes Lith Fissure events ... and this isn't shown anywhere BEFORE the mission ... Now I'm a newbe and noob so this costed me a relic and way too much time ... I was uber excited when i had enough to crack the relic just find myself not being able to finish the and forfeit both ... the mission and the relic ... that severely pissed me of ... so please put a note somewhere so so newbe's like me don't make this mistake

Furthermore, I also have a PS4 account where the randomly generated map on Fossa had an exit that DIDN'T exist .... twice ... Killed the bugger twice to find myself not being able to extract ... believe me I triple checked whether I wasn't hallucinating and missed something (above or under the marker where there should have a door or something like that) ... but nope ... luckily the third time I decided to bother a fellow Tenno with my company and found the luck to be in a randomly generated map that wasn't bugged ...

I like the game ... but stuff like this is really demotivating me ...  

1 minute ago, NeoSmile said:

you do not nessecairily need an anti-toxin that is actually optional to get bonus rewards like the cashe's

that second problem is a bug (a really anoying one) which has happened way to many times

It wasn't "optional" in my mission ... the mission marker only marked that thing where you inject it

Just now, Zainok said:

It wasn't "optional" in my mission ... the mission marker only marked that thing where you inject it

àt that point ther are two options one side of the machine allows you to inject antitoxin the other side (left/right not front/back) alows you to take out a highly explosive device that you need to make explode

after doing this part you need to go and defend the injector whilst it starts to destroy itself

Just now, NeoSmile said:

àt that point ther are two options one side of the machine allows you to inject antitoxin the other side (left/right not front/back) alows you to take out a highly explosive device that you need to make explode

i understand it being explained confusing by the game

2 minutes ago, Zainok said:

I only had one interaction panel :S ... if you trigger the anti-toxin one by accident ... Is there still a return? because I could't spot it ..

yes there is supposed to be no problem with triggering the anti-toxin one first, it should have been on the other side (althoug reading those command promps is quite difficult)

if you ever decide to bring antitoxins thoug that has to be done first