Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily First Win: Minor Inconvenience

It really shouldn't count for mastery tests. More than that it reaaaaaally shouldn't count for practicing said test.

I mean I'm sure I'm not the first this has happened to. Log in a day after failing a test. Decide to actually practice the test before I do the test. Next thing I know, daily win bonus. Nothing. Yaaaaaay!

removing daily win bonus from mastery tests and practices would be much appreciated!

Edit: Alright I realize this isn't a game breaking issue, I realize that I'm in the minority of people that makes sure to do a dark sector mission every day as their first mission. But it's still strange and ultimately a waste.

Edited by (XB1)DRG JupiterIvan

I'm with the person above on this, you're basically saying: "I can't be bothered to remember this stuff, so please change it to not trigger in these circumstances". 

If they would implement your suggestion, I think you would still "waste" your daily bonus on an alert or some other mission giving you not a lot of credits because you forgot the daily bonus. Are you then gonna come here to suggest excluding other missions until only the high credit ones are eligible? 

Edited by bluepheonix13
Typo

54 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Still, I would not think this counts as a 'huge' problem. More like a minor inconvenience at best...

40 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

I'm with the person above on this, you're basically saying: "I can't be bothered to remember this stuff, so please change it to not trigger in these circumstances". 

If they would implement your suggestion, I think you would still "waste" your daily bonus on an alert or some other mission giving you not a lot of credits because you forgot the daily bonus. Are you then gonna come here to suggest excluding other missions until only the high credit ones are eligible? 

I can admit when others are right. Title has been changed. I still think I have a right to mention this though.

39 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

I am quite in agreement with this guy, though I think specific missions that aren't missions shouldn't count...

(trainings and mastery tests)

though it is a 'very few people ever notice' thing, and thus highly unlikely to be edited in the near future (maybe in a year if lucky)

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)DRG JupiterIvan said:

I still think I have a right to mention this though.

Yes you do and I won't stand in the way for this to get changed, but I'm personally not sure if it is worth investing time in, because there are only a limited amount of mastery tests.