Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 shadow clan recruitment

(PSN)bad_dreams

Name of the clan is attention deficit domination. We are currently looking for 4 to 5 members to add to the clan. We currently have 3 members that are pretty active, 2 almost daily. I work a swing shift so I'm on while I'm off work quite a bit. 2 Mr 23s, one Mr 20, one Mr 15 I believe. Pretty laid back clan, love to help newer clan mates help themselves. We do have I believe a 100 day log on requirement pending life issues. Dojo research is 100% done, and it's usually the first person to log on to get new research going. We are all over 20 years old, anywhere up to 40, and that being said we don't do well with drama. Other than the log on req, our only other real requirement is don't be a turd, for lack of censorship. Don't really have a Mr req, and lower Mr players need not worry about contributing to new research, you need those resources more than us. Having said that we do not care for clan jumping, drama, holding anyone's hand through your solar chart. We pretty much farm new primes until we all have a set for clan members, and have given several primes to new members in the past. We are trying to get more members for events and to hopefully be able to run raids daily. Pm your info if you are interested and we will see how it works.