Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we have the flashlight activate even under warframe abilities?

AzoreanEve

Many times I've had to blindly go through pitch black tunnels because the flashlight simply does not turn on if WoF is on, if you are using invisibility, or are in the rift. If the flashlight was either under a toggle or if it activated by itself regardless of extra effects, it would be extremely helpful.

As seen on the image below, I have to rely on the UI alone to exit Titania's shrine. Same thing on the tunnels in Kuva Fortress, any dark vent on the corpus ship/outpost tileset and even Lua.

I saw a similar thread a few weeks ago, the best solution that came out of it is to tie the Flashlight toggle to the gearwheel ( Since it's used for pretty much anything that isn't fighting related such as opening a shop, popping pictures on the wall and animations ) There's plenty of place for the toggle to be without impending your gameplay

21 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

I saw a similar thread a few weeks ago, the best solution that came out of it is to tie the Flashlight toggle to the gearwheel ( Since it's used for pretty much anything that isn't fighting related such as opening a shop, popping pictures on the wall and animations ) There's plenty of place for the toggle to be without impending your gameplay

I guess. For me personally I just want it to work. Because if you do not have warframe abilities on it does work on the places I've mentioned. My gearwheel is stuffed enough as it is, not so sure about having more things in it.

21 minutes ago, AzoreanEve said:

I guess. For me personally I just want it to work. Because if you do not have warframe abilities on it does work on the places I've mentioned. My gearwheel is stuffed enough as it is, not so sure about having more things in it.

My apologies for not being clear enough, I meant using the gear wheel window* to use a different key (button for controller ), the gear wheel itself remains unaffected and the 9 slots are yours to use. But yeah, we do need a working flashlight toggle.