Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[concept] Nightmare Sorties

Xekrin

There isn't really much reason to return to sorties after completing them for the day except for the occasional focus farm, so I thought of a way to help with that.

Nightmare Sorties!

Nightmare sorties would always be no shields + one extra nightmare condition + the sortie condition of the day.  All other nightmare conditions also apply, such as extra damage and so on.

As a bonus it would provide an additional chance at the reward pool with a bump in the drop rates.  While many consider nightmares and sorties not a great challenge, it would be my hope that combining them along with a few other addons would make it a fair bit of a challenge for the hardcore players.

Feel free to add any ideas that would make the concept more challenging for your playstyle.  Personally I would also add things like "no invisibility allowed" or "all healing/shields/energy reduced by 50%" just to add a bit of icing to the cake.

Enjoy.

NM Sorties could be fun, but allways no shield condition shouldn´t happen. That is a big plus for heavy armor/health frames and will set shieldframes allways on a disadvantage, especially when DE will finally release "shield 2.0"

Btw. I think this would fit better into fan concepts.

Edited by Kuestenjung

30 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

NM Sorties could be fun, but allways no shield condition shouldn´t happen.

Yeah, you are probably right, I just went with the whole nm alert no shield thing, I guess it really isn't much of a disadvantage to quite a few frames anymore.

Only if they're optional on top of the regular Sorties that I can barely complete.

Of course.  And hey if you ever need help with sorties, hit me up.

Edited by Xekrin