Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EV Trinity Build for Raid

(XBOX)ThermalStone

Question

Played LoR today as EV Trinity for the first time.  Usually I bring Nyx, buT I want to start raiding more and EV Trin it is always welcome. Went well, randoms stopped complaining about me after the first couple minutes when I figured things out, but we didn't have perfect crowd control and I went down more than I would like.  

My no forma build:

Rejuvenation, Overextended, Blind Rage, Fleeting Expertise, Transient Fortitude, Intensify, Vampire Leech, Stretch, Redirection 

Would Quick Thinking be better than Redirection? Any other tips?

3 answers to this question

Here is what I use for my EV Trinity. I do use Quick Thinking. It'll keep you from dying to the health drain and most light attacks from enemies. But if you get stun locked from the health stagger you can go down pretty easy. I use a 3 forma build here as you can see, I did this back when 99% bless was a thing so I have plenty of mod capacity left over. No use for 15% more range or 15% more power strength but, speed is very useful as ev trinity so I use Lightning Dash max rank so that my parkour see's me through to the end. I keep up and even pass the bomb carrier so I am always there to EV because my bullet jumps are fast.

3bUoxCa.jpg

On switch this is my bless build. Maximum duration that is possible is 282%, I have an arcane helm. The reason I have this setup is so I have max duration, and I can link. This build uses a lot of energy so you will have to ev yourself if needed. I recommend using EV then shooting the enemy right after to get all of the energy back all at once from killing.

LjZGguG.jpg

If you want to replicate this build: Base polarities on Trinity Prime are 2 D so you already have them for Quick Thinking and Overextended. Next is 1 V for Blind Rage, add an additional V for Transient Fortitude. You will also have 1 - for Primed Flow, then you will want to add an additional for Fleeting Expertise. Change Aura slot to use Corrosive Projection. Default is D, changed to V.

Here's some extra tips for you to consider on your quest to greatness. Taking a Huras Kubrow with you will increase your survivability by a large amount. Because a Huras Kubrow is the stealth Kubrow, they will stealth you when near enemies and keep you cloaked until you attack or move out of range. Thing is, you can cast abilites while cloaked, run around, hack consoles, and the cloak range on a Huras is pretty large. They cast it a lot more than a Shade will.

Use Animal Instinct on your Sentinel or Kubrow, it's a life saver. You will be able to find enemies on your minimap without sacrificing your build, and it detects loot as well.

Having problems finding targets to EV? Equip your codex/synthesis scanner and look through it to locate enemies quickly.

If there are no enemies to EV you should find the bomb carrier and either drop energy restores for them if they haven't already themselves, or wait to pick up the bomb if they drop it.

On your first configuration, make it the EV build then on config B make it bless so that way if you switch your loadout and then switch back to Trinity, she will always be EV and ready to go to work.

Edited by Alcatraz

Other tips that I've found helpful for me:

Vazarin, specifically the passive that increases your affinity range.  It will allow you to reach more teammates with your bless.

Enemy Radar:  If you have enough CPs in the group, putting on Enemy Radar will help you to quickly find enemies for EV to top up the team.  It stacks with Animal Instinct, so I run both.  Ever since I tried it, I've wanted it on every raid where I'm running Trin.

Trin doesn't have a lot of CC.  EV will CC one enemy by stunning, but your link is basically useless due to the low duration.  So, I try to bring a weapon that can CC.  Right now, the Zenistar with radiation damage is my go-to.  When you're driving the tram and exposed to the enemies coming up behind while everyone else is on pads, having that Zenistar disk out and causing the enemies to attack each other instead of you can be a real life-saver.