Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Go About Pricing My Rivens?

(PSN)Minase-san

Question

So I've thought about possibly selling a riven or two.

But have no idea what any would even be worth. Since everything is all RNG.

And a friend of mine was interested in buying my Boltor Riven and was willing to slap down 100p on it.

But is my Boltor Riven worth that? I don't wanna rip my friend off.

The stats on my Boltor Riven is; +95% Flight Speed, +163% Damage, +37% Recoil.

Wouldn't particularly say it's amazing by any sort, though the flight speed makes the bolts practically instant and the recoil is pretty much negligible.

7 answers to this question

There's no official price for any tradable item. It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. I'd say try to auction it off in trade chat. It is a good riven due to the flight speed on a non-hitscan weapon. See what kind of offers you can get.

Edited by CherryPauper

11 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

There's no official price for any tradable item. It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. I'd say try to auction it off in trade chat. It is a good riven due to the flight speed on a non-hitscan weapon. See what kind of offers you can get.

I suppose the tried and true method of gauging prices in the market is a good start.
And yeah, the flight speed is amazing for it.

There is no way to really tell, some people insist on ludicrous amounts like 1000p for stupid rivens; and they must eventually get it from some stupid soul because they haven't stopped trying that crap.

Still, most sell for closer to the 25 - 200 plat range. In terms of estimated value it's basically what the weapon is first; then if it's some god roll or not, then what the stats are and how many re-rolls have been done on it after all that.

25 minutes ago, Echorion said:

There is no way to really tell, some people insist on ludicrous amounts like 1000p for stupid rivens; and they must eventually get it from some stupid soul because they haven't stopped trying that crap.

Still, most sell for closer to the 25 - 200 plat range. In terms of estimated value it's basically what the weapon is first; then if it's some god roll or not, then what the stats are and how many re-rolls have been done on it after all that.

Yeah, this god roll stuff I've seen since rivens rolled out has been an issue for me. Outside of rolling the stat caps in that disposition group, what really makes it a god roll? What if the stats on it aren't 'god tier' to me? WHy should that warrant the thing being worth 1000-2000p? And why would I spend that amount to make one weapon marginally better?