Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't receive Alert reward

Sirkevinsb

Question

So, I was downloading a game and my internet was really slow, so I was playing Warframe solo. And then and I did the Mesa Loghorn Helmet Alert, and did not receive it. Aaand I couldn't make the alert a second time.

So I want to know if it was clearly a bug, or if it was my internet, and if is there any type of way that I could use to receive my Mesa helmet (75p for a helmet is a lot).

4 answers to this question

The Longhorn helmet is a relatively common alert, so you haven't lost out on it forever.

The problem is that even when playing Solo, you have to talk to the game's servers when the mission finishes. With the kind of latency you can get when downloading (I've seen over 4k ms latency in Overwatch when testing!) it is entirely possible the communication between you and the servers times out, and then yes - you lose your rewards.

26 minutes ago, Sirkevinsb said:

Turns out that I'm dumb as F*** and forgot that we receive the blueprint and not the helmet ready for use.

It happens, don't feel bad.  Before reading your second post I was just going to reassure you that helmet alerts are nearly continuous, you'd get another chance anyway.