Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combos

Iconn2

Question

How do I do a 3x Combo and hold it for 30 seconds? I just did the war within I have a Rifle Riven Mod and that's what I have to do to "unveil" it

I have Cleaving Whirlwind for my galitine

Edited by Iconn2

3 answers to this question

Body Count and / or Drifting Contact extend the duration before the combo counter resets,
Survival is probably your best bet to keep up a constant stream of enemies rushing towards you.

That said, this Riven challenge seems particularly buggy, so ... good luck :D

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Body Count and / or Drifting Contact extend the duration before the combo counter resets,
Survival is probably your best bet to keep up a constant stream of enemies rushing towards you.

That said, this Riven challenge seems particularly buggy, so ... good luck :D

Thanks!

Mod up a fast swinging, low base damage weapon with Body Count, Drifting Contact, Beserker, Fury, and Reach.  Remove Pressure Point, Blood Rush, any elemental damage, and any Crit mods, basically anything that increases damage.  You want to take as many hits as possible to kill each enemy.  Unequip your companion or their weapon.  Go solo to Eris, Akkad.  Start mashing.  By the third or fourth defense wave there should be enough enemies for you to get and keep a 3x combo.  

Galatine has a very high base damage and slow attack speed and would not be a good choice for this challenge.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone