Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix THESE STUPID OPERATIVES

takeshiblue

Me my buddy and two randoms walk into the defense sortie on the kuva fotress. My buddy D.C at wave 4 leaving us with 6 waves left. We all the way to wave 1.Then this stupid &#! operative walks in the hallway with poison and stays there! The whole time. THE WHOLE TEAM REVIVES HIM! AND HE STAYS IN THE HALLWAY AFTER BEING SAVED 5x. After Reviving the dumb F*** like 6 times we all died in the hallway filled with toxin. So my statement is IMPROVE THE AI ON THESE OPERATIVES. Give them common sense or the ability to aim or both cause it seems a weapon that can one shot enemies they can't kill a single one with either.

i meant to make a thread about this but takeshiblue said everything i wanted to say other than with just a little bad luck that operative can fail the mission with no fault of the players.  either his a.i. needs to be fixed, his area of "wandering" ending at the entrance to tunnels, or take the kuva fortress out of the sortie (defense) until he can no longer be a danger to the players (failing)

Yeap, happened to us too. And not just that. The first time he died from poison after he managed to exterminate all of us trying to revive him, the second time he went up to the electrified corridors and stayed there, been electrocuted all the time and thus wasting our health, armor restores and finally our revives. But no, that is not just enough. We though to ourselves its time to stop playing around and try the safe way, bring a Limbo with sole purpose to banish him into the rift and keep him there (along with himself of course) so he doesn't get hurt from anything and the rest of us we deal with the enemies. Nice thinking right? Nope, failed again because maybe there was some kind of a glitch and the gas/poison started to effect both after the 5th wave, even though they were both in the rift.

So we tried the only known and secure way to deal with this thing and perhaps the thing we must have tried from the beginning. Bring an blessing Trinity and bless him all the time. In a curious and parody way, in this one he never managed to go into the gas or the electrified corridors. Why, you may say? Because, I as Trinity was following him everywhere and right from the beginning was pushing him against corners, stairs and railings, not leaving him much of a choice to go anywhere dangerous. Yeap, that was an fresh addition to my experience from this game. So Trinity RuleZ again... Trinity was the savior of yesterday's sortie missions. Limbo could rule too but someone broke him in this mission, but was very helpful in the third part (Kela's Assassination).

So DE can you please fix the operator's behavior? Not being so stupid going into dangerous areas or staying among a bunch of enemies, try to hide instead of walking around like going on a recreation ride perhaps? Be more kinetic, faster, helpful and smart instead that stupid, slow moving, reckless dead bag he is. Or you could just add the option to order him either to follow us (one/any of us) or stay put where we say to him, much like the syndicates' alerts operatives do.

Thanks