Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sedna Junction

(PSN)sooley76

Hill DE

Great game, been playing since day 1, I have one gripe/ suggestion can the prerequisites for the Sedna junction unlock be changed,  no one wants to go get drift mods from Lua as they're so freely traded now and there are lots like me who are missing out on the conclusion of the story because we cannot  unlock this last part of the quests please help DE very been gripped by the Tennos tale for so long I don't want to miss the end

Edited by (PS4)sooley76
autocorrect madness

I'm actually more pissed that since they're now a requirement, every random group I run into are now quitting at 3 drift mods (or even less) instead of committing to the group for an extended amount of runs.

Running drift mods and farming sentients used to be a somewhat profitable waste of time that's decent fun, but now with both the profit and fun being sucked out (waiting for matchmaking after almost every run is not fun), it's just a waste of time.

Edited by Mattoropael

You can do the same test multiple times, and there are some that are possible solo.

Take the Power test for instance, all it needs is energy, and for you to be fast.

All the tests are here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Moon under "Halls of Ascension"

I personally did the power test mutliple times, the agility test, and cunning test to unlock the sedna junction.