Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, That Amphis...

7.T.

I would love to see an Amphis Prime. Properly crafted, elegant and deadly. I don't think it'll see Prime-time for a while yet though, not attainable or popular enough.

What did you have in mind for the design 7.T.? 

Not sure how to explain. The Amphis right now looks or is Grineer right? So maybe the Tenno version would be a more simplified organic design. Almost looking like a ceremonial scepter/staff but still obviously deadly and overflowing with electricity. Probably similar to what your imagining for an Amphis Prime although, IMO, I wouldn't want it to be that formal looking lol, no gold. The closest example I can think of is a more organic and flowing version of the Star Wars Electrostaff. You could say that the AOE knock-down would come from a pulse of its huge amount of stored electricity instead of its size/weight that you would insinuate from its current look.

Maybe it could have orbs of electricity at its ends? I'm not completely sure. I'd trust the DE artists to come up with something cool if they were just asked to "make a Tenno version of this". Honestly, I'd be happy with anything compared to how it looks now. I want to like it lol. Same with the Bo. It's look is simple and it is useful but seriously lacks power damage-wise.