Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Nova Antimatter Drop not dealing damage

Lyravain

In the last two Sorties, I used my Nova. One of the fundamental skills for her set is Antimatter Drop (her second ability). However, it seems to be bugged, dealing 0 damage (literally a greyed out zero). The bug might be present since the latest patch, however I didn't notice it before since I wasn't playing as much.

22 hours ago, MobyTheDuck said:

That seems to happen only on Grineer Elemental Resistance sorties and only with Radiation damage.

I did do a Syndicate Defence and it didn't occur. However, I don't recall an absolute 0 damage Antimatter Drop to happen before the latest patch -and I usually bring Nova to MD and Def missions (everyone brings a Frost, but do they ever remember good ol' dependable Nova?).

8 hours ago, Lyravain said:

I did do a Syndicate Defence and it didn't occur. However, I don't recall an absolute 0 damage Antimatter Drop to happen before the latest patch -and I usually bring Nova to MD and Def missions (everyone brings a Frost, but do they ever remember good ol' dependable Nova?).

I think you read it wrong, Antimatter Drop (and anything that has Radiation damage only) works like it should in any mission but Elemental Resistance Grineer sorties, where it always does 0 damage, you can even test it with the Detron. 

I dont know if the same happens on Corpus or Infested sorties.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surprised this hasn't received more attention.  For several weeks now I've been seeing the same behavior, although I haven't run Nova enough to notice that it was only in certain missions (to be honest it's happened in every mission I have run it lately...but those were probably all sorties).  Still, winding up with a glass cannon frame without the cannon is not cool. 

I just ran the elemental enhancement interception and rolled mostly 0's, although I did see a little pathetic damage here and there (like 120 off a fully charged AMD). 

• 4 weeks later...

I use Nova quite regularly for sorties, and in general, and have experience this issue of AmD doing absolutely no damage during sorties. This is ridiculous; even a with radiation resistance, a primed AmD should be doing notable damage. Surely this is a bug and needs to be fixed. If not, it needs to be acknowledged when sorties mission have "high" or "complete" radiation resistance. 

Part of my build depends on being able to prime AmD with one shot of my opticor, so I'd like to know when missions will make AmD useless (I'd like not having to make my team carry me)