Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox 1 Cannot Connect

(XBOX)TheFireHyena

Just tried to sign in, not sure if this is isolated or what, but i keep getting messages like "took too long to start" or "cannot connect if this persists contact support". Everything was fine earlier but now I can't even get on.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Nevermind. It finally started working. Dont know if its my end or server end. Hopefully its done being crazy.

Nevermind my nevermind. Keep getting "Login failed."

Edited by (XB1)TheFireHyena
Works now. No it doesnt.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)TheFireHyena said:

Wait i dont have to log in every day? Everything ive believed is wrong. ;_;

The old system used to give better rewards with consecutive logins, but the current system does not.  So, yeah, you're fine not logging in every day.  Next time you get on will increment to your 50th day reward.

Ah okay so new system just rewards you for showing up even if its a few days between playing it? That's actually very lenient, was afraid that something like a power outage would absolutely ruin players if they were caught in severe storms or disaster areas if they had a high number of days in.

also seems like xbox, or warframe, is still having issues. Tried to start it a few times only to get a message to the degree of "sorry, try again?" Was about to throw up hands in disgust when my final attempt actually didnt spit me back to the dashboard. Are we sure xbox is having issues or is there something like hacking or other bs going on? Just speculating but its just super dumb that some players have to ruin things for others when it comes to games and events.