Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CP Leech In Bere Illegal?

RoLaNd8888

Question

15 answers to this question

1 minute ago, RoLaNd8888 said:

corrosive projection lel i dint even went in yet was hiring ppl for it and some random dude hiring for the same mission telling me dat he'll report me

So using Corrosive Projection 4x times is illegal? Wtf dude why you believe such crap?He is trolling you.

2 minutes ago, RoLaNd8888 said:

corrosive projection lel i dint even went in yet was hiring ppl for it and some random dude hiring for the same mission telling me dat he'll report me

Let me see if I can understand this, You were recruiting for Bere but you didnt have CP and the guy that joined said he'd report you for not using CP? Or You were trying to recruit and he was also trying to recruit?  Either way,  how you play the game isnt illegal as long as you arent afking or griefing people lol. 

Edited by Daruru

Just now, Daruru said:

Let me see if I can understand this, You were recruiting for Bere but you didnt have CP and the guy that joined said he'd report you for not using CP? Or You were trying to recruit and he was also trying to recruit?

nope he dint even joined my squad he pmed me sayin i was spammin and he'll report me for tryin to leech 

Just now, RoLaNd8888 said:

nope he dint even joined my squad he pmed me sayin i was spammin and he'll report me for tryin to leech 

Ah then don't worry about it he trollin. He cant report you for trying to recruit for a mission or how you choose to recruit lol. 

I think what is going on here is that you said "hiring" instead of "recruiting" or "looking for" and so this guy must have though you were paying people to help you, which shouldn't be illegal as long as you pay with plat in game.

In anycase cp leech is totally ok as long as you find people willing to help.

20 minutes ago, RoLaNd8888 said:

1 minute ago, Loobiz said:

I think what is going on here is that you said "hiring" instead of "recruiting" or "looking for" and so this guy must have though you were paying people to help you, which shouldn't be illegal as long as you pay with plat in game.

In anycase cp leech is totally ok as long as you find people willing to help.

Huh doesnt every1 type H>Bere LF> [Frames] ? Lol