Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator/Warframe only (no weapons) game mode

Scylax

I equipped only a single weapon to level it easier in a Spy mission, but New Loka attacked and I ran out of ammo and energy pretty quickly. My only means of attack left were through the operator, and in the end I managed to eliminate not only the majority of the Ancient Eximus's, but also a couple Bombards and a number of other Grineer that flooded the room when the alarms went off with just my operator. Needless to say, that was definitely challenging, but also really fun at the same time. It'd be really neat if there was a no-weapons game mode or mission modifier.

I only managed to survive because I had the Vazarin focus equipped, so when I'd get low on health I'd replenish it with that. Without it, I would have died pretty quickly, so operators may need to be reworked / the mission may need to be carefully crafted so that the operators are more capable for battle. Also, it'd be really neat is if we had limited control over our frame's abilities as the operator.

I wouldn't mind operator-only missions, but the little buggers have nothing to defend themselves and are weak as paper. I wish their damage scaled so that there was a reason to use them.

Being able to mod them would also be nice, but I have no clue how that'd work or if it'd even make sense since I don't care for the story.

Edited by CherryPauper

30 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

I wouldn't mind operator-only missions, but the little buggers have nothing to defend themselves and are weak as paper. I wish their damage scaled so that there was a reason to use them.

Being able to mod them would also be nice, but I have no clue how that'd work or if it'd even make sense since I don't care for the story.

"Modding" through focus tree would sound logical enough.