Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot connect, Please try again problem.

(PSN)Rune-of-Cloud

So since yesterdays update i have been getting the statement of "Cannot connect, please try again." Now after disabling my firewall temporarily I have determined that its not my firewall, but just my internet is for some reason not playing nice with warframe specifically. I also tested the companion app on my phone and when i try to log on it has a screen that  says access denied for a split second and then the app says, "Login Failed: received an incorrect response from the server," but when I take my phone off my wifi I can log in on the app. I've tried everything on the pinned troubleshooting post and researching this problem and I'm finding nothing that is helping, does anybody have an idea of what I could do? I would greatly appreciate some help here so I can get back to playing with my friends and thanks in advance to anybody who can help. Also, I don't know if it helps but, my nat type is 2.

I seem to be having the same problem for a day or two now. Says login failed please try again later. All of my other games work and psn is online. I have even reinstalled the game with the same issue. Any word from DE on the matter? I have not seen them make a statement or even acknowledge that it is having issues.

Unfortunately I have not heard anything from DE on this matter yet nor have I seen them post anything about it either. The oddest thing is that my game was working fine on sunday but after the update it stopped working with my wifi at all. I even tried downloading the pc client to see if it was my ps4 but that had the same problem. Ultimately I don't know what it is on my end to the point of where I'm ready to say that it was the update that broke it for me, and we just have to wait until DE releases a hotfix for it which I hope comes out before the event is over because I really want to play it. But it seems until then we just have to wait. At least mass effect came out today to keep me occupied while this at least hopefully gets looked into.

Hello! So I was approached the other day  in Region Chat by  a certain Tenno who was facing issues of being kicked out of any match or missions.

Other Solution that fixed it was : Enabled Public "WarFrame" and "The Evolution Engine" in your "Allow a Program through Window FireWall". 

Window OS: W 10, surprise huh?

Note: It seem I need to restart to keep this in check, this Firewall problematic reset and Public instead of Private is not good sign.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting that message now. I noticed something wrong while I was already in the game and couldn't build anything. I got "Unknown Error" message so I thought I would try re-starting the game. NOW I get that message..."Unable to connect. Please try again!".

I checked my internet connection to my Ps4 and all seems to be working just fine. I can do everything but play warframe right now. And I just spent real world money on it.

Edited by BadCompany99

• 2 weeks later...