Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Fissure chosen items not being recieved

(XBOX)Pandah808

While doing an Endless void fissure mission such as Survival, Interception, Excavation, and Defense in a group the relic reward you choose aren't being given. 
For example you do 5 relic rounds of Survival or 25 minutes. Say out of those 5 relics you chose 2 of your teammate's reward and maybe it was a rare item or something you've been trying to get your hands on. Well at the end of the mission only the last relic reward you received will be given in the last mission results tab, so the 5th one in this case. Well, what about the other four? IF you happened to choose the teammate's reward for any of the relic rounds besides the last (1st 2nd 3rd 4th in this case) you will not get the item instead you will be messaged by the Listet System that the items were lost but it gives you back the item for YOUR RELIC even if you DID NOT CHOOSE IT. So say on your third relic round your teammate's relic drops the Euphona prime receiver and you get a Bronco prime barrel, of course you'd choose your teammate's option but the item the listet system gives you back via inbox will be the Bronco prime barrel and not the receiver. 
This bug started happening to me right after the Pacifism update hit the Xbox one servers.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same exact problem with every single run I do and I'm honestly getting right pissed off. At first, I thought it was 'cause of the host leaving and the items I chose were from the host, but I judt did a meso def where I was the host and the 4th guy who only stayed for one relic opening extracted while the others and I stayed til 20 and at the end -- I didn't get anything I picked.

If there was new prime gear right now, I'd be very livid with something like this going on, especially considering the fact that when blatant issues like this are brought up, it's never f****** addressed and you see threads like this with zero responses from ANYONE. It's damn ridiculous.

As I was typing this post, it somehow switched to a completely different thread. GG

Edited by (XB1)Ein Sof

• 1 month later...