Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need some help

Jazdu

Question

Hi, i stopped playing when Trinity Prime was released; so now i need some tips about what changed on the game, not about buffs/nerfs, more about changes. So here are few of my questions:

What happened to Fusion Cores and how it works to lvl up a mod right now?

Where i can lvl up warframes and weapons, i read that Draco was nerfed so i need help about this too

Why my tenno is wearing a mask while the last year i could see his/her face?

How much worth is my BoarP set and MagP set? It is worth to trade for a NovaP and a Soma?

I know that i can read the patch notes, but if someone could summarize all this info it could be great. Ps: Sorry for bad english, i hope i post this on the right section and you can understand everything i wrote.

3 answers to this question

Welcome back,

- Fusion Cores are now Endo. You can get Endo as Drops from enemies, as login reward, from Sorties and from extracting the different Ayatan Sculptures. To extract Sculptures go to Maroo's Bazar on Earth.

- Easiest way to level your stuff would be Akkad/Eris (infested defense). I heard Hydron/Sedna shall be good too. If you want an Interception like Draco was go Bere/Sedna

- dunno what mask you mean

- as for gear value go to warframe.market

edit:

Boar: 120-150

Mag: 120-130

Nova: 200+

Soma:150+

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

Mods are now Endo. You can get extras from rare(loot) called Ayatan sculptures/stars that give you hundreds or thousands. They are in the mods section.

Tenno received some cosmetic upgrades. You can remove the basic hood when you walk up to them and click "customize".

Boar Prime and Mag Prime have been vaulted and are worth a bit more now. If you can find someone, yes, it is worth to trade for a Nova Prime and Soma Prime.

I've heard Akkad is a good farming node now.

Thanks a lot for your answers, i got a BoarP and MagP when they removed them; so now i need to sell/trade both and get Nova and Somba, they are the Primes that i need. Im going to farm right now, thanks for you answers again.