Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An advance notice?

-Tita-

Question

Well I tell you that they should give a warning about what would happen to your lens when polarizing your warframe or weapon. I polarize my warframe and good I see that it is in rank 0 and everything normal but I see that I lack the lens and did not even put the poster of what would happen to polarize my warframe I then put the image of my warframe

Pd: Use the translator to write all this

5 answers to this question

I hope the OP can tell me if this is right, but I'll try to fix the grammar to make more sense.

"Well, I think that the game should give you a warning when you forma a Warframe that you already have an affinity lens on. I polarized the warframe like normal, so it's rank reset but I see that the focus lens is gone and I was not even notified that it would be removed. " 

The last bit at the end I can't work out he says "I then put the image of my warframe" and I have absolutely no idea what this means.

56 minutes ago, NeonFastFire said:

Well I tell you that they should give a warning about what would happen to your lens when polarizing your warframe or weapon. I polarize my warframe and good I see that it is in rank 0 and everything normal but I see that I lack the lens and did not even put the poster of what would happen to polarize my warframe I then put the image of my warframe

Pd: Use the translator to write all this

Do not worry, the lens is just deactivated since it only works on a max ranked weapon or frame. It will be there when you get the item levelled up again.