Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Drunken Disciples want YOU

Ryuhouji

Are you a new player starting out? Want help with missions that public queuing isn't helping you with? Are you an older player looking for a casual experience, and like to help new people out? The Drunken Disciples is the place for you. We have most clan tech research completed. We will assist you with those missions that are hard for you, and we occasionally give out rare mods to boost your warframe or weapon's power. We have a teamspeak freely available to all clan members, and you can make your own channels if you want to talk with only a friend. PM Ryuhouji ingame to join! No requirements.

Feel free to post your questions, concerns or recommendations here! (Recommendations for players to join if you're already a member)

DDrecruit_zpsog9pigwo.png

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

I'm missing most of the archwing based research, since I can't play archwing, and the clanmates I've had don't particularly care. We haven't done this ascention ceremony yet, and had no plan to do so, as I set the clan up to be a ghost clan, permanently. I made the clan for the research, and have since been adding newer players to help, or that like to help new players. As long as this ceremony doesn't cause the clan to become like... a mountain or storm clan, I'm fine with your request. hit me up ingame, I'm not the sort that keeps a million tabs open int he browser xD

IGN: Ryuhouji

On 27. 3. 2017 at 1:53 AM, Ryuhouji said:

I'm missing most of the archwing based research, since I can't play archwing, and the clanmates I've had don't particularly care. We haven't done this ascention ceremony yet, and had no plan to do so, as I set the clan up to be a ghost clan, permanently. I made the clan for the research, and have since been adding newer players to help, or that like to help new players. As long as this ceremony doesn't cause the clan to become like... a mountain or storm clan, I'm fine with your request. hit me up ingame, I'm not the sort that keeps a million tabs open int he browser xD

IGN: Ryuhouji

Thanks for your offer, already joined a different clan. BTW the ascension only increases the rank of the clan, not the tier.