Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

oh teh noes u nerf mah wepon

BoomyGordo

this sucks! you suck for this de!

im quitting this game

change it back! the nerf sucks!

nerf is too much. tonkor is ruined

simulor is dead now

i put 999999x10999999x1099999 forma on my tonkor and now i cant use it anymore cause its nerfed

masseffect is better im not buying plat anymore till this gets fixed!

telos boltace is dead now. thanks de.

did i cover everything? i think i did. We dont need 100 threads started with the goal of complaining over the nerfs that have yet to be put out, find a thread thats already open and post your thoughts in it. but if the nerfs havent even been pushed out yet then you cant complain about them with any leg to stand on beyond the tiny little one labled "idea"

INSTEAD WHAT YOU CAN DO IS use the forum search to find a thread to contribute your IDEAS on how to IMPROVE THE WEAPONS. if you cant think of an idea on how to improve them or an alternative to the coming changes then expand on other peoples ideas. if you cant think of anything to post then dont post. making a complaint thread just for the sake of venting or complaining isnt constructive and does nothing but fill the activity feed with ... well nothing.

crap did i just do what i just said not to do?

Edited by --Laughing-Soul--

30 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

welp....want to pull me off the cliff of the mars grineer settlement defense or should i throw my self off?

I think we can weather the Crushing irony this time.

Edited by MagPrime