Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasions

Repiru

Question

So theres an alert which us a Grineer Offensive. I sided with the grineer and completed 3 matches for me to be eligible for the Latron Wraith. If I support the corpus even if I completed the Grineer one, will my Grineer faction points reset or it will just deduct based on how many rounds i sided with corpus?

4 answers to this question

It will deduct based on how many times you sided with the corpus afterwards.  Doing additional rounds with the Grineer will not provide a buffer, if you start working for the Corpus on that invasion.   Your best bet is to pick a side and stick with it. 

37 minutes ago, folklore504 said:

It will deduct based on how many times you sided with the corpus afterwards.  Doing additional rounds with the Grineer will not provide a buffer, if you start working for the Corpus on that invasion.   Your best bet is to pick a side and stick with it. 

But when I already completed that Invasion for the Grineer, can I still support Corpus? If it's possible, will I get the Corpus or still the Grineer's rewards?

1 minute ago, Repiru said:

But when I already completed that Invasion for the Grineer, can I still support Corpus? If it's possible, will I get the Corpus or still the Grineer's rewards?

If you support the corpus, you will be made ineligible for both rewards unless you say run another grineer mission to restore your reputation with them.   That or you run three corpus mission.  In essence you can only get a reward from one side, per invasion.

You can only have points for one side.

If you have 3 Grineer points and then do the mission siding with the Corpus,
you will lose a Grineer point without gaining a Corpus point.

Only after reducing Grineer points to 0 would you then be able to start gaining Corpus points.

Hope that helps / made sense, heh.