Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

does autohotkey scripts allowed in-game?

0relllius

I haven't found yet the right place to open this thread, but I mainly focus on getting moderators attention for full approval or disapproval about if autohotkey scripts are allowed ingame? some of the game weapons have annoying mechanic that you mostly have to spam your mouse until you break it (as well as using keyboard with it, and yes I talk about telos boltace, secura lecta and so on.) I just curious if it's allowed or not.

Just now, Heckzu said:

Auto hotkey scripts are allowed as long as they don't automate gameplay.

The game doesn't detect it as cheats or whatsoever? I just got rid of spamming I feel like I'm breaking my fingers for continuously doing the same combo, over and over and over and over.

Just now, Tetravaal said:

The game doesn't detect it as cheats or whatsoever? I just got rid of spamming I feel like I'm breaking my fingers for continuously doing the same combo, over and over and over and over.

DE allows the use of auto hotkey out of concern for players with disabilities. If you do a Google search, you'll probably find that one official DE response that everyone refers back to when this question is asked.

24 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

As long as you arent making it loop itself endlessly or automate gameplay (like parts of missions) then it is fine.

So basically if I make CTRL + E combo to one key, due to disability with the fingers (broke one of them when was a child) it's alright?

1 minute ago, Tetravaal said:

So basically if I make CTRL + E combo to one key, due to disability with the fingers (broke one of them when was a child) it's alright?

More or less because it requires you to press the action and play the game. It doesn't sound like an AFK farming bot, and it would be weird for canadians to persecute people with finger issues.