Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelicts could use the Void treatment

Oreades

I've been trying to get Octavia Neurotpics to drop from the void derelic for a while now. It's the kind of mission that would be kinda nice to be able to just pick up a rando pub group for. Unfortunately because of the way the void derelict key system works that isn't possible. It isn't an issue of not being able to complete the mission myself, it's just less boring with other people there. 

Personally I've loved the void changes, being able to just jump in go, maybe you run into someone and maybe you don't. So running void derelict missions that use the same old key mechanic as the void used to, just isn't all that fun. 

I mean there is always spamming "LF Derelict Survival" in the looking for group tab but in this instance it just seems like a bit of a bother. When I'm not really looking for anything specific or even people that need to know how to complete a specific mission. It's just show up, hit things in the face and extract. 

There might be some issue with people joining with the hopes that someone else has the correct vault key to leech off of. Tho there already seem to be lockouts that prevent people from joining after some criteria (time, proximity to the vault, who knows) are met. So as long as those havn't been triggered it shouldn't, at least I wouldn't think it should be a big deal if people where able to join random groups. To make the slog a litte more fun.