The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kuva Sipon Bug 3/25/2017

Nokturnal

Been trying to do some Kuva Siphons since I got a 3 hour resource booster from log in, but the Kuva trails (the red clouds you intercept to break the braids) are invisible, are going through walls and unable to be intercepted so Kuva Siphons can't be completed currently. Been happening to me since the new Octavia patch.

6 hours ago, Nokturnal said:

Been trying to do some Kuva Siphons since I got a 3 hour resource booster from log in, but the Kuva trails (the red clouds you intercept to break the braids) are invisible, are going through walls and unable to be intercepted so Kuva Siphons can't be completed currently. Been happening to me since the new Octavia patch.

im having the same problem right now

9 hours ago, Nokturnal said:

i thought i was doing something wrong cuz i also didnt see any red trails first tryin trying to farm kuva looked it up on youtube an was like i dont see this red dust in all these videos wtf glad im not the only1 that cant see them

Can confirm its definetly bugged.Also Dynamic Lighting is enabled for me but i still cant see them except a brief flash before they get sucked up.Also one of the Kuva Braids seems to stay up forever and doesnt actually spawn a kuva cloud

Edited by Gravitus123

1 hour ago, Gravitus123 said:

Can confirm its definetly bugged.Also Dynamic Lighting is enabled for me but i still cant see them except a brief flash before they get sucked up.Also one of the Kuva Braids seems to stay up forever and doesnt actually spawn a kuva cloud

that's cuz its probably behind a locked door i had that happen b4 on a corpus map were u have to jump through a vent to get to the top of the room had 3 of em behind 1 door