Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the unreasonable Riven Mod ...

Urska

Question

Get 18 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor and without rising any alarms

issue any thing that spawns enough to get that means alarms... so no D... no Surv... and if they know i am their, most of the time it wont count ....

best i got was 13.... i would have to be stupid lucky on map set....

How i got it done with 1 friend

went to the Void as Drufo said ( thanks for that btw) did a moble D. we ran to the frist point and just forever jump up the wall slowly. ever to hit the floor. grabing on the wall when ever, friend droped Energy pads as i sat as ember with my 4th going. 

Edited by Urska
the answer

5 answers to this question

I got one similar once (but it required more than 18 enemies). The best place to do it is the Void, since there's no alarm and there are a lot of parkour friendly rooms. Remember to use Patagium and that you can use abilities while wall-clinging (even AoE ones)

9 minutes ago, Drufo said:

I got one similar once (but it required more than 18 enemies). The best place to do it is the Void, since there's no alarm and there are a lot of parkour friendly rooms. Remember to use Patagium and that you can use abilities while wall-clinging (even AoE ones)

watch one do you feel be best? ( misson type)

23 minutes ago, Drufo said:

I did a mobile defense, usually the consoles have many good walls around them and there's a good number of enemies.

thats what me n my friend did. just came back to add what we did. to help other, thank you for the void tip tho. made it so much easyer :D