Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenora Vs Soma Prime

NerdwiseGamgee

Question

8 answers to this question

I have Tenora and used it quite a bit too. Feels pretty good, but the primary fire especially lacks accuracy. It's like I am using a shotgun, not a rifle made for critical hits. I have in mind to make a post about it's accuracy, since as it is now it can't compare to the Soma P. The charged shot is pretty good, it seems (but nothing too incredible).

3 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

I have Tenora and used it quite a bit too. Feels pretty good, but the primary fire especially lacks accuracy. It's like I am using a shotgun, not a rifle made for critical hits. I have in mind to make a post about it's accuracy, since as it is now it can't compare to the Soma P. The charged shot is pretty good, it seems (but nothing too incredible).

Accuracy is bad even after fully spooled? Weapon says it gain accuracy the longer its held. I would aussume the accuracy is somewhat bad before fully spooled. Even worse if you have heavy cal on it. So this really not a problem but expected

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

Just now, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Accuracy is bad even after fully spooled? Weapon says it gain accuracy the longer its held. I would aussume the accuracy is somewhat bad before fully spooled. Even worse if you have heavy cal on it.

It gets better from the initial barf, but it still not at the level of Soma's. And when it comes to damage, I guess on par with Soma P. So, right now it feels overall inferior. Maybe the charged shot is supposed to make it equal...