Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back To The Fusion Moa Event...

Vertikol

So, being the leader of The Celestial Shogunate, and proud to have placed 8th in the Fusion Moa event, we are very disappointed to not have gotten the Fusion Moa statue. As you did not define what clans would be getting the trophy, and there was no tier system, I believe you should give it to the top 10 clans of the event. That only seems fair.

I'm sure others will agree, they are disappointed to not have the opportunity to show off their commitment. Please, give us something to show for it.

A little question. If you would have been place 11, would you consider it fair to have the first 15 get the moa even thing?

In the moa event.only the huge clans made it to the top.

Considering your clan as one of those big ones, you would count as one clan size, which got the statue rank 1-3

So. Your clan, with rank 8, wouldnt be rewarded for the 8th place in this system. So why should you get it?

Edited by Venarge

A little question. If you would have been place 11, would you consider it fair to have the first 15 get the moa even thing?

In the moa event.only the huge clans made it to the top.

Considering your clan as one of those big ones, you would count as one clan size, which got the statue rank 1-3

So. Your clan, with rank 8, wouldnt be rewarded for the 8th place in this system. So why should you get it?

Because we are not all that big, and because there was no warning of a tiered system, or a clan reward. 10 places seems justified. If I only cared about my clan I would ask for 8th place, wouldn't I? 

Sure, 200 members may seem like a lot in comparison, but then, you look at these broframe level clans, and do you really want to justify that as fair?