The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U20 Conclave Feedback Thread

Witchydragon

So U20 dropped yesterday, with a lot of changes. That also means a lot of stuff has broken. Let's get started.

Limbo

• No cost to enter/exit rift on roll- mechanic needs to be disabled in pvp. Allow him to rift himself with his first ability instead. I am actually now fine with this ability, but perhaps it should only be activated when at max energy, similar to the old max energy mobility mods. 
  • Rift status is nearly impossible to determine on other players
  • Rift bubbles that form can end up cluttering the map, and make it extremely hard to go anywhere without constantly being rifted/derifted. 

Octavia

• First Ability crashes servers. (fixed as of U20.0.4)

Mods

• Health regeneration on kill mods do not work. Shield regeneration mods do.
  • .75 * 30 = 22.5.  .5* 30 = 15. Health orbs already drop very little hp, so 7.5 hp less per health orb seems like a very good tradeoff for on kill regen. I understand this is supposed to support aggressive play-styles, but it seems too strong. Of course, I haven't been able to use it yet because it literally doesn't work.
  • Health regen mods can be stacked and cost a huge amount of mod space, to the point where just a potato isn't enough, and it takes several forma to slot them all in. 

Weapons

• Telos Boltace's knockdown/vortex/ammo drain mechanic seems excessive

Miscellaneous

• Tactical Retreat screen effect obscures vision excessively: 
    Spoiler

F2ogteM.png

Screenshot is completely unaltered.

• You can now Aim Down Sights while rolling. Someone needs to make up their mind, this has been enabled and disabled over several updates.

This list will be added to as we experiment with more of the changed weapons/mods/warframes. Feel free to suggest things for this list.

Edited by Witchydragon

I've experienced three dedicated servers last night that crashed immediately following Octavia's first ability. I don't own the frame and thus have not been able to test the exact behavior myself, but after three separate servers behave similarly once a certain ability is activated, I'm certain that a bug exists somewhere in there.

Edited by squidd

Here's my questions to the community:

are the new weapons any good?

is Octavia any good? (apart from crashes)

does any of the the weapon changes work in conclave?(buzzlok miter harpak ect)

Please post the conclave stats of the new weapons in this thread along with octavias conclave abilities and health and shield stats