Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

should i buy plat from steam even though i dont have warframe downloaded on steam?

tirourirou1

Question

i was wondering if buying a steam card and then redeeming it on the warframe page would work for me. i just want to be sure because i dont have warframe downloaded on steam because i downloaded it from the warframe original site. Please let me know if u have had such thing happen to you before.

11 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, tirourirou1 said:

i was wondering if buying a steam card and then redeeming it on the warframe page would work for me. i just want to be sure because i dont have warframe downloaded on steam because i downloaded it from the warframe original site. Please let me know if u have had such thing happen to you before.

Get yourself a "PaySafe" card, and buy your Plat. via ingame-market... it's much easier that way (no creditcard, bank-acc. or whatsoever involved).

i just did so, but the thing is that there was a problem with the transaction and now i have  the money in my paysafe account but how can i use it to buy plat?.every time i click the paysafe option it need the pin which i have already used and the money is in my account in paysafe. any tips?

Edited by tirourirou1

21 minutes ago, Gebuesch said:

Get yourself a "PaySafe" card, and buy your Plat. via ingame-market... it's much easier that way (no creditcard, bank-acc. or whatsoever involved).

yeah i just did so , the thing is that there was a problem with the transactiona nd i couldnt redeem the money by that site for a reason so i cancelled the transaction and got the  money in my paysafe account but i dont know how to use it so as to buy something in warframe.

11 minutes ago, tirourirou1 said:

yeah i just did so , the thing is that there was a problem with the transactiona nd i couldnt redeem the money by that site for a reason so i cancelled the transaction and got the  money in my paysafe account but i dont know how to use it so as to buy something in warframe.

There should be a 2nd option "pay with MY PAYSAVECARD" on the paysafe-website. 

You just have to Login, to use your accounts money.  ;)

Hope it helps.

12 minutes ago, Gebuesch said:

Hope it helps.

i came to the conclusion that paying in that specific site might not be available in my country.i cant seem to find any other reasonable explanations.

18 minutes ago, Gebuesch said:

Hope it helps.

what im going to do is transfer the money to steam and then download warframe on steam. thanks for trying to help ;)