Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Difficulty Change

-WARP-Xaero

Aww come on... you scale the difficulty to how many players are in the game. That's co-op game making 101. This game is laggy enough as it is and it's difficult to find people to play with all the time, increasing the difficulties has severely reduced the ability to solo which is going to kill it for a lot of people.

Yeah, I'm not liking all of this stuff being jacked up to insane levels.

The least they could do is lower the difficulty for SOLO mode or something. Seriously.

Before U9 I was finally able to reliably kill Hyena on my own.

LOL U9, Hyena is now Level 50..... uh no. Not gonna be able to do that now.

And then there's Raptor.....who flies high in the sky and you can't even find his drops at all....

......sigh.

Apparently they want everybody to blow platinum on resources.

Here in Brazil if I dont have my brother online, fuuu, solo all the way.

I like higher leveled stuff, but it should have been added as new planets or as an option like Nightmare Mode, and not the way it was added where we HAVE to play things at higher level. I liked warframe exactly cause I could pass time relaxing, only going nuts on high defenses.

Now I go nuts all the time haha

I thought the difficulty up was only if you enabled nightmare mode, a purely optional option. (I haven't had a chance to play yet, I've only read patch notes so far.)

Nope!

All the planets except Earth have had their levels raised. Pluto now goes up to 70.

Many planets have suddenly gained 15-20 levels.

Now, basically, it is "you must use your starter warframe until you're ridiculously modded out" unless you get lucky and see people playing the missions you need to slowly slog your way through the non-defense missions to unlock the maps so you can actually get stuff done.

I thought the difficulty up was only if you enabled nightmare mode, a purely optional option. (I haven't had a chance to play yet, I've only read patch notes so far.)

nah they pretty much reworked all of the game's levels. Now earth is lowish levels while Mars is in the stupid high category. basically any new player will be staying on mercury for a while and maybe venus. The problem is that I don't like playing with parties most of the time. They tend to force me to rush to keep up or simply get in the way and grief. I don't mind the scaling the levels up a bit, just not so drastically.

nah they pretty much reworked all of the game's levels. Now earth is lowish levels while Mars is in the stupid high category. basically any new player will be staying on mercury for a while and maybe venus. The problem is that I don't like playing with parties most of the time. They tend to force me to rush to keep up or simply get in the way and grief. I don't mind the scaling the levels up a bit, just not so drastically.

Yeah, a Newbie has zero chance at building ANYTHING at all without spending $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on resources out of the Marketplace.

They expect you to stay in your starter frame for 80+ hours while you farm up the necessary mods that allow you to take on Lv50 junk to get your first Control Modules....